Friday, May 30, 2008

Prayer Request

Please join me in praying for Tiffany (one of our fellow Catechism readers) and her new baby girl Trinity. I got this email today:

Hello all -- I am requesting prayers for my friend Tiffany who gave birth
last Saturday, the day before Trinity Sunday, to her third child, a little girl
she and her husband named Trinity. Her oldest son has cystic fibrosis and
she just found out that their new daughter has a gene mutation for CF as well.
They will find out definitively within the next day or two.
This is hard
news to bear, as you can imagine, and she is praying a novena for a miracle
through the intercession of St. Rita, impossible causes. As they don't have nine
days before the blood work comes back, I will be praying for her once an hour
for nine hours tomorrow, and wanted to invite you to join me if you are so
moved. I know she'd be grateful for prayers.
Of course, with God all things
are possible, and I pray that the Sacred Heart of Jesus, whose feast is
tomorrow, will be moved to grant little Trinity healing!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It has been a while since I have been able to get on the blog but I want to share extreme gratitude for your prayers for our daughter Trinity. She does have cystic fibrosis and I continue to pray that she is as healthy as her older brother. All your prayers were felt. The first few days were very hard emotionally but after her doctor's visit I instantly felt whole. I know that it is because of those prayers for healing and miracle that my husband and I are able to care for these children God has blessed us with. I cannot thank you enough for lifting us up in prayer. It has truly been a gift of an outpouring of graces in our family. God bless~